GARMIN DASH CAM 65W – A Complete Review
Here we have shared an amazing review of the GARMIN DASH CAM 65W.
I am sure you would love to read our updated guide in 2019.
Have you ever thought of buying a dash cam, we know that you might be extremely confused enough that which dash cam is the best one so far!
Here is the review on Garmin Dash Cam 65, it has the LCD screen and it is one of the extremely small and portable GPS enabled dash cameras.
By reading out its features and all properties and details of settings, you can pick out this option too.
This Garmin Dash Cam 65 offers an extra wide angle up to 180 degrees so that you can capture the complete and entire field view, it offers voice control settings and it has a loop recording option too.
This dash cam has further G-Sensor, Driver Alerts and included with a Memory Card.
A Complete Review On GARMIN DASH CAM 65W
- The very important feature which is present in this Garmin Dash Cam 65, it does offer the 180-degree field of view in an excellent manner. As its frame rate is up to the range of 30 FPS, that means you can capture absolute stunning photos.
- It is installed with a high-quality 2.1-megapixel camera and further attached with 1080p video capture settings. Just a few of the cameras can work in the low-light settings and Garmin Dash Cam 65 is one of them. It can produce excellent and amazing results even if you are going to capture the pictures in any of the low-light conditions.
- It offers lane departure warnings as well as forward collision warnings, notes that a certain number of conditions might be able to disable this warning function. In some of the regions, you will get alerts if there are any red light cameras or any of the speed cameras.
- As this Garmin Dash Cam 65 is GPS enabled and moreover, its automatic Incident Detection settings are activated as well, because of this property your video footage will remain secured.
- Its voice command option is available for French, English and too for German and Italian users. You can use this voice command option any time, you can either start it or you can stop the recording depending on your requirements.
Why buy it?
- It is its Travelapse feature which will let you record as well as share all of your adventures by just condensing and squeezing hours of driving right into minutes of highlights.
- It has a built-in Wi-Fi, because of it, you can wirelessly synchronize your videos right with your compatible smartphone once you are going to download them from the free VIRB App.
- It has been plugged and equipped with a powered source, this powered source can do the whole recording automatically and to saves your footage in the case and situation of incidents.
- 180-degree field of view.
- Its frame rate is up to 30 FPS.
- High-quality 2.1-megapixel camera.
- It can work and operate in low-light conditions.
- The forward collision as well as lane departure warnings.
- It is GPS-enabled.
- It is packed with automatic Incident Detection settings.
- Voice command feature.